2010年7月29日 星期四

FW: NEWSBANK: Top 10 Cloud Computing Complaints


-------------------------------------------
From: Fabian Romankewicz (GECS-DE-ENT)
Sent: Thursday, July 29, 2010 4:26:04 PM
To: Newsbank
Subject: NEWSBANK: Top 10 Cloud Computing Complaints
Auto forwarded by a Rule


Top 10 Cloud Computing Complaints

Gripe #1: "Wait, this isn't really infinite, is it?"

Gripe #2: "It's too slow!"

Gripe #3: "I can do this cheaper in-house."

Gripe #4: "I don't have enough control."

Gripe #5: "We've got clouds popping up all over the enterprise."

Gripe #6: "Without standards, I'm locked into my cloud vendor."

Gripe #7: "My cloud's in the way of my M&A."

Gripe #8: "I'm relying on reputation as a security policy."

Gripe #9: "Good enough for government work? Nope."

Gripe #10: "Cloud computing is going to put me out of a job."

 

Full story @ http://www.informationweek.com/news/software/web_services/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=225701008&cid=nl_IW_cloud_2010-06-30_h

 

沒有留言: